India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 11:59 pm

My grand father purchased a property in the name of self .Elder daugther Ms AAA and third son.Reason was both with spinster and bachelore.later my grand father died and third son also die.My grand father has 10 childeren and my father is eldest.One of my uncles Mr.SSS has made oral partition and build house on elder daughters property.Now this property real owners are three member but as 2 expired sole property owner is Ms.XXX.

Now Mr.SSSis torturing Ms.AAA to build more as oral parition is favoring MsAAA .

How to handle this .Is oral parition is powerful how to make it null

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search