Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

My grand father has 4 sons and 4 daughters. He did not write any will and he passed away. After that my grand mother divided the property equally but one son did not sign the agreement. My grand mother sold her share to my father. Now grandmother passed away. The property my grand mother sold to my father - does others have right on the property? Because the first agreement is not signed by all (One son did not sign).

Asked on 5/02/13, 3:36 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client...

Since the agreement wasnt signed by all means its not a valid agreement .... and ur gm sold her share to your father for this need to see the documents then only better suggestion can be made mail me the documents at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/02/13, 4:07 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If the share was not accepted, it ought to have been divided among other share holders.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/13, 9:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now