Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India


Currently I am working as an independant real estate broker and in the process I have helped some people get houses on rent and got consultation charges from the tenant. They have asked from me some form of written document that I have received brokerage from them and the corresponding amount with some real estate company name written on the paper's letter head so that they can submit that in their respective companies get refund from their companies. I am having pan card of my own. Is it okay if I now provide them with a real estate company's letter head (i.e. my company's name although I do not have any office space or license of my own and do not know if that is required or not ) and my contact number printed on it along with my home address? Is that legal? I am located in Bangalore (India)


Asked on 7/14/13, 11:00 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Yes, you should provide receipts for brokerage to enable your clients to submit the receipt to their Company for reimbursement.


Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 8:47 pm
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

in order to issue receipts, you do not need an office space.

thanks and regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 9:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now