Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Philippines

my husband has been accused of inflicting physical injuries against his subordinate..because of this he wants to file a libel case against d complainant who is living in pasig but working in cavite..can we file d case in our hometown in san pablo city laguna//// thank u

Asked on 5/16/13, 9:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The venue is the place where the alleged libel occurred.

Read more
Answered on 5/17/13, 6:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now