Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

A kerala family have property,in the time of partition there will be not mentioned the "road" to their lands. now the father passed away after partition. But till 10 years above, use other son's the same road to travel . The problem is now the 100 meters of road( where the road begins), will be in younger son's property. He didn't allow to use that road. and try to make the road as his own, he will not ready to any compromises,so now other children's of that father have no road to reach their property, if they want to sell their property also, no one didn't came to buy, because of no road facility. As this is the situation , How can other's will get the road facility.? can u help ?

Asked on 9/07/13, 2:02 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

a civil action under the easement act may be initiated.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
9/07/13, 9:30 pm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client....

Do contact me at

Read more
9/08/13, 2:51 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should lodge a written complaint to the local Municipality copied to the Tehsildar's Office to get a proper road demarcation done, as the common access road leading to a group of plots is deemed "no man's land" in the Tehsildar's record, and it is to be used for the passage of all the plot owners.


Read more
9/08/13, 9:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8661 active attorneys ready to answer your legal qustions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessHuntington Beach, CA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now