India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/31/13, 7:20 am

I am mahesh from a village in tamilnadu.

My tenent makes lot of problem with the neighbour. All the neighbour complained about the person due to his ill behaviour.

My father asked him to vacate a house. Now he behaving very worsly and not giving rent and refuse to vacate the house.

Tenent claiming that he is the owner of the house. We are helpless.

He is staying in my house for past 20 months. We doesn't have any written aggrement.

At the same time, we are not abordable to hire a lowyer.

Suggetsion and comments needed. Pls help me.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search