Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

A person make a drain that passes through my plot area

Asked on 9/04/13, 8:28 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

What were you doing when the person built the drain ? You ought to have prevented him / her at the time of construction itself. Now you will need to lodge a complaint in the local Municipal Office to resolve the matter.


Read more
9/04/13, 8:34 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you may check whether it is allowed by municipal corporation or other local authority.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
9/04/13, 8:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now