India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/20/13, 6:55 am

a property in dispute since 1952 on the name of my grandfather who lived with us and my father used to bear all the expenses till he lived after grandfather died in 1994 his property became joint 10 of his legal heirs but still my father alone beared the total expenses till the day on behalf of all the other 9 who dint spend a single rupees , and if we win the property will be diveded in to 10 equal parts, is there any law to claim for the expenses from the other shareholders

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search