India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 3:18 am

i want to recover my money..

i gave 350000 cash to one person. now he is refusing to give my money back. i have blank chaque of his account with his signature.

he has a luxury car. if i take Possession of his car. how it goes..

please give me some advise to recover my money quickyl

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search