India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/25/13, 1:19 am

I have registered sale agreement with builder.But I could not arrange the balance amount and therefore I could not pay.what is its effect?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search