India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/04/13, 10:06 am

Respected sir,

i purchase a home in year 2005 to take morgage loan with bank and given all payment by cheque & also done sale deed.after a 8 years property price hike so seller tell us when i m sign in sale deed then i m pressurised from my husband.and after a 8 years seller apply to court 202 inquiry and police done inquiry and report submitted to the court against pl sir can u suggest me about court decision?.seller can cancelled a sale deed after a 8 years as per estoppel rules?.

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/04/13, 11:17 pm by Fca Prashant Chavan


Repeat query. Already answered.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search