India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/13, 8:19 am

respected sir,

my father is a government doctor. Nearly 2 to 3 doctors are working here but there is only 2 quarters are present so we asked permission from the senior doctor and stayed. but recently the senior doctor is transferred but the new doctor is asking the quarters. as my sister is learning 12th standard we are unable to move to new house. is there any way that we can stayed just for 6months till she finish her studies

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search