Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Philippines

what are the rights of my father for almost 70 years as tenants of agricultural land? the landowner was died! what will we do or legal action to make this lot to award to my father?

Asked on 5/16/13, 11:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Visit the nearest DARAB in your place.

Read more
Answered on 5/17/13, 6:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now