India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/13, 9:46 am

whether settlement deed made in favour of her son to be cancelled if he did not maintain for food and shelter

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search