India  |  Civil Rights Law

sir,

here is my question its might be very tipical..My friend sister was adopted in 1955 by one of his reiative but in another familly..she is married intercast no body was invited for marriage also. Mutation was done in 2008 and her name was not included due to he was adopted by other familly properity has been sold off .

my question is either she is entitled to get a equal share in property or not . as she is claiming equal share and she threat that she will go to court..

She has got 4 time more then registry ammountby cash and bank draft by legal notice and threatining cuz one of her husband relative is criminal, what ever cash ammount she received she refused and say i did not received any cash ammount, even my friend have in written receipt with revenue stamps and wittness signature.

She got money more then registry ammount even after that they refused that she received any cash ammount and blaiming, they (My friend) force me to give receipt of ammount.

I need yours help and suggestion what my friend should do now he is older and sick person.

thanks

with regards

S Lal

Answered on: 6/24/13, 7:36 am by Fca Prashant Chavan

24.06.2013

Dear S Lal,

Police intervention is recommended.

Regards,

Expert Edge LLP prashant.pscl07@gmail.com "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Answered on: 6/24/13, 10:34 pm by KarVai Legal Solutions

do you have sufficient proof that she was adopted in 1955? once adopted, she may not claim anything out of estate of her natural parents.

Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi www.karvai.in Email: karvailegal@yahoo.com Delhi District Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court Delhi, 110001

Answered on: 6/25/13, 9:12 am by Yash Kumar

Dear Sir,

An adopted person severe all his/her relationship with the family he/she was born and thus can not claim any inheritance. Further the factum of adoption has to be proved in the court.

For further assistance you may contact on 08750228171.

Thanks

Yash Kumar & Co. Ch. No. E-708, Lawyer's Chambers, Karkarduma Court Delhi. mobile no. 8750228171, 1100092