Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Tahasildar issued sabik patta in my favour, now survey and settlement not recording my name and case under suspension in consolidation court.

present Tahasildar other name started encrochment how to remadey

Asked on 8/06/13, 2:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You or your Advocate / Lawyer has to plead the Judge hearing your plea to expedite judgement.


Read more
Answered on 8/06/13, 7:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now