India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/31/13, 1:17 am

thank u for your response

can you please guide me the procedure to file a suit and also i do not have the copy of registry of the property so how can i get that

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search