Legal Question in Technology Law in India

got call from number saying she is speaking from court while she is lying and she is speaking on behalf of a company tikona which instead of giving me refund give me extra bill and to avoid any risk i paid 2361rs bill...the lady told me she is speaking from chamber number 156 tis hazari court and number was please suggest what should i do to get refund along with penalty from them... i am a college student so can't go to court many times anyway for online submission of case

Asked on 10/09/13, 8:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Police action in the matter is recommended.


Read more
10/14/13, 8:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88222 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Computer & Technology Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now