India  |  Technology Law

I am from India. I am victim of Data entry scam. I wanted to ask you that can I get compensation amount from police if I go to Cyber crime wing of Police without any aid from court. I don't have capacity to pay court fees to get my compensation which is nearly Rs. 1 lac. I have necessary proofs against that company.

I found 2 more guys got fooled by that company just like me. As each one of us want a separate compensation amount. so my next question is.., should we complaint as one or should we complaint separately ?

Each one of us has paid Rs.8500 as deposit to that company. So what kind of compensation we will get if complaint at police, will it be Rs.8500 or Rs. 1 lac?

I want Rs. 1 lac as compensation because it is the amount which I want to pay to workers for the work of that company. Please guide me how can I get my compensation. Thank you.