India  |  Constitutional Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/13, 9:28 pm

how to amentment proceeding in constitution of india?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/07/13, 9:27 am by Lovkesh Gupta

by Parliament

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

KAN MAN Law Firm Punjab & Haryana High Court & Supreme Court. Mobile: +919463557231 Jalandhar,

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search