India  |  Constitutional Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/31/13, 6:57 am

Does Attorney General of India have power to pray before the Hon’ble Supreme Court for transferring a case which is pending in only one High Court and that case involves the substantial question of law.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search