India  |  Constitutional Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/05/13, 12:15 am

My brother had joined diploma enginnering last year...first year fees pending in first year..but some family problem he couldnt continue his further he approach his college and ask him transfer certificate return.but they refused to give it..they ask full course fees..then only we give it... Could we file the case? Pls give me solution

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/05/13, 9:35 pm by KAMAL GROVER

you may demand your first year certificate but you cannot get it through any legal course.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney address not available

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search