India  |  Constitutional Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/29/13, 3:27 am

How can a case be transferred from a single High Court to the Supreme Court of India on the request of Ld. Attorney General? Please keep in mind that Article 139A talks about the transfer of case if it is pending before a Supreme Court or one or more High Courts OR two or more High Courts, but the present question concerns the matter which is pending before a single High Court.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search