Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

One guy has filed a false RTI case against me in police station now what i need to do and police have still not called me up..the case has gone to court now.

Asked on 9/12/13, 2:35 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may submit your version to the police, when called for investigation of FIR.

Read more
9/12/13, 2:43 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Rti case? What sort of criminal case is this?

Adv Rajiv

Read more
9/12/13, 6:09 am
Lovkesh Gupta KAN MAN Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Read more
9/13/13, 7:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8661 active attorneys ready to answer your legal qustions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessHuntington Beach, CA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now