India  |  Constitutional Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/13/13, 12:50 am

hi, i had an LOI from a private company for employment. i have a court case pending(section 365 ipc) and my joining was about to happen. now after knowing this they have put my joining on hold. please advice me on how i should go about it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search