India  |  Construction Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/29/13, 10:40 am

i took a house for lease in the month of March 2013(01/03/2013)for the amount of Rs.5lakhs and sixty thousand in kodambakkam,chennai.this house is not well maintained by the owner.frequent drainage blocks and problems make us upset and suffer a corporation water for the last three months.we cant get bore water without pipeline problems.our new two wheeler was theft immediately after a week of our possession of this this,we are mentally upset.the house owner is not responding to us for any problems.hence i informed the owner in the month of june(01/06/2013).

but now he is refusing to give us the lease amount by saying that he would give the amount only at the end of the month of November 2013.we cant live in this house till can i get rid of this problem legally.should we complete the lease term of 11 months as per agreement till the month of february 2014?. or can we vacate the house with our full lease amount before the end of the term?.

please help us guide me with ur legal advice.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search