India  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/03/13, 5:11 am

Where should we complain if we were charged extra money than MRP on soft drinks(ex-thumbs up,sprite etc) and also mention the section number pertaining to this kind of issue

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search