Philippines  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/22/13, 4:12 pm

dear sir,i live in the philippiens but the question is genaral. i took out a pension with a well know company.the mature date was october 2010 i still havnt recieved anything i had to close the ph stock market so i could support my son and i.can i claim the savings i had because the company has not released my pension yet thank you for your time regards n.r.cadoux

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search