India  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/07/13, 1:41 am

I got new nokia phone last week and now i am facing many problems with it (like hanging, not getting switched off , automatic vibration and screen freezing)

so i am expecting a replacement

so if nokia not given me replacement then can i have right to file case against nokia in consumer court?

thanks sir

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search