Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I have purchased apartment but Builder is not agreeing to write date when I paid 20% amount required for agreement but 6 months later date when We signed agreement.

Builder is not responding even after sending mail. Do I need to send notice by post.

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

22.09.2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

The builder is supposed to mention detail on the receipt like percentage of advance payment, date of receipt, amount received, and balance amount payable on the receipt. You should retain a copy of your mail and evidence of payment like Bank Statement indicating the date when the cheque for the 20% down payment was cleared from your A/c on record. The payment schedule with tentative dates / time frame must have also been mentioned in your Sale Agreement which also substantiates as corroboratory evidence of payment. You should request the builder that all the above details are mentioned in the next payment receipt, when you pay the next installment.

Regards,

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India

Consumer Law Legal Forms