India  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/29/13, 5:05 am

I got in to sale agreement with the vendor and paid an advance amount Rs. 1250000later i found that the property document was not in order then i demanded money back from the vendor he returned the money keeping Rs. 30000/- I have signed in back side of the origianla sale agreement for the amount received from him and handed over the original agreement to him. now what should i do to recover the remaining amount from him

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search