Pakistan  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/17/13, 2:12 am

sir, my civil case is for recovery and account settlement from cheeter partner,in evidence my statement in 3 places typing mistake written correct instead of incorrect. i have put application for correction under cpc 151 . but court demand rooling about such matter then solve my matter. plz provide me such rooling . thanks.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search