Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

After taking whole fee, our advocate not responding to our calls or attending our case, how to deal with this kind of person?

Asked on 7/09/13, 2:48 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

(Agara, Bengaluru, Karnataka)

You should lodge a written complaint against the Advocate / Lawyer with the Bar Council of India (BCI).


Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 7:22 pm
AllFine Lexis Allfine Lexis law firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Sir,

File a disciplinary complaint in the Bar Association/Bar Council. Also attend the court on the case date and request the court to change the advocate and file a memo if required. Take help of another advocate who guide you suitably.



Read more
Answered on 7/13/13, 10:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now