India  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/16/13, 3:25 am

we are a welfare housing society. we work on no profit no loss basis. can a member go to court against us seeking compensation for delay.???

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search