Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I was working with a chips manufacturing company. Recently after my last payment to them through RTGS , they haven't send goods. They are not responding properly these days. I have a c form with me as well. Now after one n half month ,they are asking for c form.I still have a balance of 1 lakh n eighty thousand in d company. What should I do

Asked on 9/17/13, 8:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should give one final reminder to the Company to either supply you the material or refund back your money, failing which you should lodge an FIR in the local Police station. Re-post query if there is no Police action within three days of lodging the FIR.


Read more
Answered on 9/17/13, 11:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now