Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in India

i took 19000/- rs from one man 23 months back and in this 2 years i given him 37500/- still he demanding more 25000/- rs . he is harashing but i donthave money to give him what can i do now ?

Asked on 10/19/13, 12:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should report the facts of the matter to the Police and put and end to the nuisance.


Read more
10/19/13, 3:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now