Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Philippines

what are the charges that they can charge me if i failed to pay my debt in a lending company that made me issue a check

Asked on 7/08/13, 1:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Simple collection or sum of money.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 6:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88963 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now