Philippines  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/13, 11:55 am

I have credit dept sin e 2009. Until now i did not pay. I can have a problem in my nbi clearance and they can be hold immigration if i work abroad.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search