India  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/24/13, 9:59 am

if any one fail to pay adjustment amount with in a time,then what bank can do against default credit card holder ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search