Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Philippines

I have filed a case at the Small Claims Court here in the Philippines but the hearing was postponed because the court cannot find the person who owed me. She has a house in the neighbor province but she doesn't live there. I was told by a friend that she is always on the move because of the type of her work. The only information that I have now is that I know the school where one of her children is studying in college. While it is possible that I can find where her son stays, they don't live at the same house.

What will be my next possible option? Will the court consider that her son should receive the legal notice which is sent through registered mail in behalf of her?

Asked on 6/17/13, 9:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The service can be done by publication.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/13, 7:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now