India  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/12/13, 2:11 pm

I gave a 5 blank cheque 2 a person that I borrowed money from 4 years back .The accounts got dormant 2 yrs back( probably closed). Now am returning to India . can they file case against me.I try 2 negotiate long time back but they want me arrested than getting back the money,Can they impound my passport ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search