Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in India

I have invested some amounts in a company. But I could not get the amount redeemed as the certificates got misplaced which I have not noticed. But now the amount appears to have been treated as unclaimed and transferred to Investor Education and Protection Fund u/s.205C of Companies Act. Now, after a very long time I could trace the certificates. How to get my money?

Asked on 8/31/13, 8:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You can still send an application to the Company asking them to refund your money against surrender of the original certificates.


Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 9:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now