Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in India

If i paid a partial amount of a loan, can th party file a case on me , now how to save myself in this case.

Asked on 4/27/13, 1:35 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Setu Niket Curare Legal
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

kindly give complete details.

Kind Regards

Setu Niket



Read more
4/27/13, 2:32 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

By simply repaying and settling the entire loan amount.


Read more
4/27/13, 6:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now