Philippines  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/08/13, 6:40 pm

I am currently paying my credit card bills at the moment but having a hard time to produce funds. Would it be possible to stop deactivate the card and incur no interest then pay on a settlement basis?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/10/13, 8:45 pm by VOLTAIRE T. DUANO

Just negotiate with the credit card company.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

VOLTAIRE T. DUANO LAW OFFICE 9th Floor Suit 9N Future Point Plaza 3 No. 111 Panay Avenue, South Triangle, Que Quezon City, 1103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search