Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Philippines

I want to settle my debt after 4yrs. Who i need to talk to? Directly to the bank or to the credit collector it is safe to pay to them.I read in the net that they settle to collector after a few months other credit collector calling to them asking them to pay again. Now I am confuse where to pay to assure that my account will be close.

Asked on 6/22/13, 5:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Pay directly to the bank.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/13, 7:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now