Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

3 criminal complaints are pending against one accused. In one case , accused jumped the bail and didnot appeared on the date of judgement.

Accused appeared in other two complaint cases fixed on different date . On such date, magistrate took him in judicial custody in the case in which accused jumped the bail and didnot appeared on date of judgement.

My question is:- whether magistrate has power to arrest the accused suo motto without any intimation by compalinant?

Pls its urgent.

thanking u in anticipation.

thanku so much adv.rajiv and sudarshan goel ji for ur valuable answer. pls if u have any autority on this point , tell me. its really urgent

Pls its urgent.

thanking u in anticipation.

yes he has power.

for detailed query plz contact personally or email.

For detailed consultation, our charges are applicable.

Good Luck.

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India