India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/13/13, 8:40 am

I am accused in a case u/s 420, my case is transferred to mediation centre mediation centre D.O.H is 16.8.2013. I would like to inform you that my friend marriage is on dated 16.8.2013. If I could not reached on 16.8.2013 to the mediation centre then Is mediation court will issue me nbw ?

Mai u/s 420 case ka aropi hun complainant ki request pe case mediation centre gaya hai, agar me mediation centre fixed hearing date pe nahin pohoncha to kya mujpe NBW kr diye jayenge ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search