Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

What action can be taken by a Principal against his power agent for violation of conditions

Asked on 6/30/13, 11:30 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The principal may claim damages for the loss suffered or take appropriate action as may be provided in the "agency" agreement.

Read more
7/01/13, 12:29 am
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

As may be necessary as per the facts and circumstances of the matter.

Read more
7/01/13, 12:41 am
Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Sir,

The principal can file criminal case under criminal breach of trust or can file for compensation and damages.

For any assistance please contact 08750228171.


Read more
7/02/13, 9:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88177 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now