India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/13, 10:39 am

In case there is a 498A case pending and no charge has been proved / convicted, and the applicant has been granted permission by court, can such applicant get UK dependent visa?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/30/13, 11:12 am by Sudershan Goel

The UK authorities are entitled to take a call on the subject.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Sudershan Goel - Advocate Supreme Court of India and Punjab and Haryana High Court New Delhi And Chandigarh, 110001+160

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search