incident took place in a privately owned house room over the property issue (which is owned by Accused and complainent wants her share) and police registered case under ipc 354B against false allegations from complainent (women) (the ipc 354B comes with non bailable clause with effect from this january and complainent - women is misusing this clause with help of her lawyer son in law)
1. why the case registered under ipc 354B as this incident didnt took place in public place.
2. what the procedure to get bail under such condition.
3. how to prove innocence of the accused.
4. what are the legal norms for such false allegations and are there any IPC sections against women for misusing women rights under IPC section 354.
5. What legal formalities to be done against lawyer son in law for putting false allegations and registering wrong case against innocent acccused , can we defame both, if yes under whch IPC sections?
1 Answer from Attorneys
Please read section to understand the implications.
Related Questions & Answers
I had a case pending in court from past 6years but yet not recieved any summan for... Asked 6/11/13, 5:22 am in India Criminal Law
Sir, 1- if 10 kg of charas(drug) is recovered by police from some body then how much... Asked 6/11/13, 12:49 am in India Criminal Law
Dear Sir, My father Had Appeal against Judgement/Sentence.(CRLA) in 2003 in a minor... Asked 6/10/13, 11:06 pm in India Criminal Law
Dear Members, In our multi storied building the TNEB had provided separate meter for... Asked 6/10/13, 10:52 pm in India Criminal Law
Dear sir how can i come to know if the section is bailable or not. again i want to... Asked 6/10/13, 10:46 am in India Criminal Law